Date(s) - 21/09/2022
8:00 pm - 8:45 pm
Carmelite Community Centre
Legal & Financial Planning for Families with Special Needs Children
Our Special Needs Trust Planning Workshop will help you secure your child’s long-term financial future and relieve the worry of planning for their future.
The workshop will cover the following:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future for your child
After the workshop, we will be available to answer any personal questions you may have.
Note: This workshop is designed to meet the needs of parents of children under 18 years of age and we encourage you to let other parents know.
This workshop is a free event but we would greatly appreciate a €10 donation which we will pass on to a local charity.
Bookings are closed for this event.