we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Webinar we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
Let us start 2022 with some good news in that social welfare payments will increase by up to €5. This will benefit lots of our families on payments such as: Carer’s Allowance Carer’s Benefit Invalidity Pension Guardian’s Payment (Contributory) Maternity Benefit...
You can get emphysema which affects the lungs which means that you could be put on an oxygen machine or die. Also, people say that having a cigarette makes you chilled but I don’t understand how you could be chilled if you smoke too much. I have a list of possible...
Online Special Needs Trust Planning Webinars™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.