we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Webinar we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
Ok fellow parents, I’m 54, and I was once a very healthy, strong, young woman who could lift a wheelchair into the boot of a car no problem or do any physio with David. I could help him move easily, lift him, bathe and shower him no problem. Now ladies and gentleman,...
Opening, operating and managing bank accounts for someone with additional needs continues to be an issue, with most financial institutes having no facility to assist people with additional needs when it comes to basic banking services. The two banks that have...
This may reduce your electricity or gas bills by €35 per month and includes a free TV licence. If you receive Carer's Allowance, you are automatically entitled to the Household Benefits Package so you don’t need to read any further as you can only claim one per...
Online Special Needs Trust Planning Webinars™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.