we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Webinar we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
Summer is a good season. The weather is very warm during the months of summer Lots of people do different things during the summer but unfortunately this year because of the Coronavirus people cannot go on holidays. Let me tell you a few things that someone would do...
Some good news for our families, the Grant for 2021 has increased from €1,700 (2020 payment) to €1,850 and will be paid on Thursday 3rd of June. This payment is tax-free, similar to Domiciliary Care Allowance, but unlike Carers Allowance and Carers Benefit which are...
As a family, I know how challenging this can be when you are a parent of a child with different abilities. However, it’s worth taking a look at... David is a wheelchair user, and sometimes it was challenging to do things with his brother and sister, but when we can do...
Online Special Needs Trust Planning Webinars™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.