we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Webinar we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
Hello Parents, Well, we all need a little cheering up during lockdown so let me tell you what my son has achieved during lockdown. He set up a Tesco account and has his groceries delivered every second week. He can find recipes, order any ingredients and makes the...
Your family home will probably be your most valuable asset in your estate after you pass away. I have written previous articles on clearing your mortgage early and the importance of having a debt-free home. The big question I have for parents this month is….. what are...
At this time of the year, LOVE is all around us and Valentine’s Day is nearly upon us. It is the time of the year when I hear of lots of people getting engaged, but what are the issues surrounding your marital status and having a child with special needs? Most parents...
Online Special Needs Trust Planning Webinars™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.