we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Webinar we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
I have stayed in Bantry Rehab Care before and I got on very well. Bantry Rehab contact me and ask me do I want to stay there. I said to them I would stay with them. The length of my stay is from Tuesday until Saturday. I enjoy staying in Bantry. Everyone there is...
We might all be a little reserved about sending our children back to respite, even after they had their Covid vaccine. Now, as some of you have got a touch of David’s personality through the Workshops and his articles, you can probably guess he is very fussy. He...
Recently, I had a zoom consultation with a family in Letterkenny whose youngest child has Autism; it struck me how unaware the parents were of the dangers of not having a Will. In the course of our conversation, they mentioned that making a Will was something they had...
Online Special Needs Trust Planning Webinars™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.