we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Webinar we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
This may reduce your electricity or gas bills by €35 per month and includes a free TV licence. If you receive Carer's Allowance, you are automatically entitled to the Household Benefits Package so you don’t need to read any further as you can only claim one per...
I achieved lots of things this month. I am enjoying my time off. I made tea by myself and I also try out different recipes. Some recipes are easy to make. Preparing the ingredients for a recipe is the hardest part. I can also look up different recipes to try. You can...
I just happened to come across this article and it resonated with me. Seemingly we have around 6,200 thoughts per day. And according to research conducted by the National Science Foundation around 80% of our thoughts are negative. 95% of our thoughts are exactly the...
Online Special Needs Trust Planning Webinars™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.