A Letter of Wishes is a document outlining your dreams and aspiration for your son/daughter with special needs when you have passed away. It is not a legally binding document, unlike your Will. However, it does provide valuable information that can help the next caregivers understand what he/she can do to improve the quality of […]View
We as parents want the very best for all our children.
However, if you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Workshop we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
Let us show you how to create financial independence for your child long after you are not around to care for them.
We run workshops throughout Ireland to inform parents of critical information that is essential to create a brighter financial future. Click on the Workshop Tab to find out about a workshop near you.