we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Webinar we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
As we all get to grips with Budget 2022 and try to figure out how it will impact us. I just want to make sure our families know the specific changes for Carers and people with additional needs. Carer’s Allowance and Domiciliary Care Allowance will now be paid for six...
When the coronavirus started first we couldn’t hold our workshops so we decided to run webinars and Zoom consultations. I loved attending workshops and meeting everyone. I found Zoom Consultations really easy to use. We also did lots of video work with John Kennedy...
For many parents, getting through their day-to-day challenges is more than enough. Planning for their retirement seems less important, and a long way off, so they tend to put it to the back of their minds. However, you’ve probably not given it a thought, but it is...
Online Special Needs Trust Planning Webinars™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.