we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Workshop we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
I started Financial Wellbeing back in September 2008 and what a journey the last 12-years has been. When I started the company I had dreams that Financial Wellbeing would be successful, make a difference in the special needs area and allow me to provide for my young...
"Everything changes, and nothing stands still."― Heraclitus Everything changes and most of us are thrown into a world of change, which can be frightening, challenging and exciting. Whichever way you look it, it's going to be a new beginning for all of us. I prefer to...
The whole COVID-19 has brought home the importance of being prepared and that we are never really sure of what is around the corner. Why did this come into my head? I’ve had so many parents contact me in the last few weeks with relation to the future of their...
Upcoming Trust Workshops™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.