we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Workshop we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
The whole COVID-19 has brought home the importance of being prepared and that we are never really sure of what is around the corner. Why did this come into my head? I’ve had so many parents contact me in the last few weeks with relation to the future of their...
I know I’m getting old and the challenges of trying to keep up with technology and new word terminology are for me next to impossible, zoom calls and remote working has been extremely challenging for me in the last few months. Mainly because David needs my full...
COVID-19 Tracker App – By David I have downloaded the COVID-19 Tracker App. It is a great app for finding cases of the virus. It will alert you if you have been in close contact with someone who has the virus. It is free to download from the App Store and Google Play...
Upcoming Trust Workshops™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.