we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Workshop we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
Ava turned 18 in lockdown. She amazes us all the time. Her diagnosis is passive Autism, developmental day, and receptive learning difficulty. She cannot read or write and struggles with sensory overload, however, Ava has a real talent for doing hairstyles,...
Have you ever thought about how much your child will need when you are no longer around to provide for them? Scary thought. An excellent way to figure this out is to make a list of all the yearly expenses that you currently pay for your child and what you wish for...
It is with a sad heart I have to let people know that Mary Lee-O’Shea has passed away. I was a guest speaker on Mary’s show each month on Disability Life FM. We had some great conversations and hopefully help lots of listeners since I first appeared in 2013. My...
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.