we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Workshop we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
The purpose of the initial consultation is to set in place the foundations for a more secure future for your child with additional needs. With over 12-years’ experience working as a Special Needs Trust Planner, I have developed a blueprint of the vital areas that...
Down Syndrome Corks Field of Dreams is preparing for a very different Halloween this year - their plans to host a Pumpkin Harvest Festival have been derailed by COVID-19. Field of Dreams students returned on-site early September, continuing their educational...
Tim is our 15-year-old boy. Above are 2 amazing art pieces that are now hanging in our kitchen. Who are any of us to say or decide, what someone is able to do. I was absolutely blown away by the art pieces and would never have believed that Tim could have produced...
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.