we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Workshop we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
For parents who want to get everything in place for their child’s future then we have put the following package together. Special Needs...
The world is in an upheaval and people are frightened, panicked and completely in disbelieve, their world as they know it has been thrown upside-down. However, you must remember you have better tools to deal with this, why? You’ve been there before. Remember when...
I live near a beach. There were too many people going to the beach and both Ardnahinch and Garryvoe Beach Car Parks had to be closed off. When you exercise outdoors, stay within 2 km of your home. To help the Midleton Garda with this. I go out and check the cars that...
Upcoming Trust Workshops™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.