we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Workshop we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
COVID-19 is starting to spread around China. I am going mad over it. Rehab Care is cancelled because of it. I have to phone Rehab Care and ask them about it. There have been loads cases of COVID-19 in Cork and more cases are being diagnosed every day. It’s terrible....
Hello to all our families. I can only imagine how busy your home must be right now with these uncertain times. We wanted to reach out to all our families to let you know we are here to offer support and guidance over the next few months. Health and wellbeing are of...
I am happy to be receiving lots of calls from my families around this time of great change for everyone. I am trying my best to keep parents up to date on issues impacting their families. With this in mind I thought I touch on a few key areas that might help: Made...
Upcoming Trust Workshops™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.