we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Webinar we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
Summer Holidays are finishing up and our kids are heading back to school. I would like to give you a few tips for people who are going back to school Plan your day well in advance. Make sure you have all your school supplies ready Wake up early on the first day back....
As parents, we all realise it is so important to save for our children’s future. But when you have a child with additional needs, then the Government have placed a few barriers in your way. Let say out of your child’s Domiciliary Care Allowance or Disability...
As Covid hasn’t left us yet and our children head back to school, I think as parents, we have to balance the risk and rewards of keeping our children safe and continuing to help our children’s development. One area which is so important is friendship, as it is such a...
Online Special Needs Trust Planning Webinars™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.