we as parents want the very best for all our children.
If you have a child with additional needs, it is so important to help them reach their goals and make them as independent as possible.
We can guide you through the many positive steps parents can take to significantly improve their child’s future financial independence. With our expertise and by attending our Trust Planning Workshop we can guide every parent on:
- How a Special Needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future
Special needS blog
Dear Mr Varadkar, I can only comprehend how busy you are. I and the people of Ireland appreciate what you have done for us since COVID 19 stormed our island. Compared with other leaders of countries I feel you, your team and colleagues have done your best and...
Having a child with special needs has a significant impact on parents’ personal finances. Maybe one parent has to reduce their working hours or has to stop altogether to become the full-time Carer. This has an immediate impact as less salary comes into the family...
I am shopping on Amazon during this virus and I have already bought a t shirt from Amazon and a mouse mat and a phone cover. It is a lot easier and the items arrive from England. I also bought a men’s shaver from Carethy and I found that really good. I am waiting on...
Upcoming Trust Workshops™
"What Our Families Say"
Financial Wellbeing was founded in 2008 and is company dedicated to Special Needs Trust Planning.
It gives us great joy to help ease the financial worries of parents who are raising a child with additional needs. This is my our of helping parents who are constantly faced with difficult choices and challenges.