Date(s) - 26/01/2023
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Clayton Hotel Cork Convention Centre
Legal & Financial Planning for Families with Special Needs Children
Our Special Needs Trust Planning Workshop will help you secure your child’s long-term financial future and relieve the worry of planning for their future.
Our workshop is free to all parents, and we will cover the following:
- How a special needs Trust will protect your child’s future
- Why a special needs Bank Account is necessary
- How to write a Letter of Wishes
- Explain the importance of a Hospital Passport
- How to choose suitable Guardians and Trustees
- How to build financial security for your child
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- Strategies to create a brighter financial future for your child
After the workshop, we will be available to answer any personal questions.
Note: The content covered is designed to meet the needs of parents of children under 18.
Bookings are closed for this event.