As a parent of a son or daughter with special needs, you must set up and fund a “Special Needs Trust.”
This will ensure your child doesn’t lose their entitlements and can maintain their quality of life after you have passed away.
Special Needs Trust Plan™
- Consultation to complete your Trust Workbook™
- Guidance on when to set up a Special Needs Trust
- Options on how best to fund your Special Needs Trust
- Advice on Wills to protect your son or daughter’s future
- Assistance in completing your Letter of Wishes
- Co-ordinating with your Solicitor to complete your Will & Trust
- Assistance in applying for unclaimed entitlements
- Information on changes to your entitlements as your child gets older
- Special Needs Guidance on Mortgages & Loans
- Special Needs Savings & Investments Plans
- Special needs Protection & Pension advice
- 1-months unlimited email & phone aftercare support
Total Package Fee = €150
Venue – Your meeting can be held in our Cork office or we can arrange to meet you on route to our office if you are traveling long distance. Alternative your meeting can be carried out by phone consultation.
I look forward to securing you child’s future quality of life.
Allan M. Cuthbert
For more information call Allan on 021 482 3635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org