If you have a child with special needs you can apply for Home Based July Provision. This will provide your child with additional tuition for the month of July. If your child school provides a similar service then you should enrol in this because you are unlikely to receive the home base provisions. Like all schemes I know about my clients are reporting it harder to obtain and success depends on your child disability.

When applying you need to include details and qualifications of proposed tutors and photographic identification. As tuition takes place outside the usual school structure it is important that home tutors are well qualified and vetted. I know it not a nice thing to say but as a parent I think we all should be vigilant of people who come in contact with our children.