So you have put a load of work into planning a family holiday. I have put a list of the essential thing that I always bring with me and remember you can carry lots of the medication on to the plane for free under the Medical Baggage Allowance.
Have a read through the list and create your own personalised list for your family so you don’t forget anything essential. I don’t want to read in the papers that one of our families did a “Home Alone”!!!! Yes, make sure you don’t forget any of your children!
Here is my list:
- Power antibiotics (just in case)
- Cool packs
- Sunscreen – Boots sensitive sultan (I found this great)
- After sun
- Sunhats preferably with a back of them
- Sun protection UV suits and caps
- Something for diarrhoea
- Favourite toy/book
- Entertainment for the plane as in colouring, play cards, imagination toys as in dinky cars.
- 2 changes of clothes (with you at all times)
- Snacks lots of
- Bring a book for you to read – (only joking)
Are you sure you want to go?
It is a lot of hard work and extra planning is needed to put everything in place but it will be so worth it. The memories will last a lifetime and get you through the tough times when they appear.
Enjoy it all.