Date(s) - 28/03/2018
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Clayton Silversprings Hotel, Cork.
Discover How To Secure Your Child’s Future Quality of Life
Our Special Needs Trust Planning Workshop will help you plan your child’s long-term financial needs and relieve the worry around securing their future.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Hospital Passport & Special Needs Bank Account
- Financial & legal challenges facing children with special needs
- Discussions on rarely claimed entitlements & tax credits
- Advice on Special Needs Wills
- Information on preventing your child entering the Ward of Courts
- How to choose the right Guardians and Trustees
- When to set up a Special Needs Trust
- How to fund a Trust from entitlements
- Why parents need to write a Letter of Wishes
- Helping create a brighter financial future through a Trust
After the workshop, we will be available to answer any personal questions you may have.
Note: This workshop is designed to meet the needs of parents of children under 18 years of age and we encourage you to let other parents know.
This workshop is a free event but we would greatly appreciate a voluntary donation of €10 on the evening to Down Syndrome Dublin.
Bookings are closed for this event.