2015 is here and I wish to give you a few tips for
the beginning of the New Year.
1 Plan the first few days out in advance. Do not buy too many things on the first few days as the shops will be open after New Years Day.
2. Try and only buy what you need in advance for the coming year.
3. Visit your friends and wish them a happy new year and organize things to do.
4. Give coins out on Hansel Monday(this is the first Monday in January.
5. Plan the next few days for getting ready for going back to school and make sure that you have all your school stuff ready.
6. Work hard and let the new year begin
7. Think of some nice things to do over the new year
I hope these tips are useful for you for the New Year. David.