When you have a child with special needs it is VITAL that you get the correct legal advice around wills, trusts and estate planning. Good legal advice will;
- Maintain your child eligibility to means tested benefits
- Protect your child against financial predators
- Provide guidance on how best to support your child
- Protects your child’s assets from creditors or legal action
- Prevents your child from making poor financial decisions
Don’t put it on the long finger; contact me today to start the ball rolling.