- Plan your events well in advance
- Don’t overspend when you go shopping, the shops will stay open however always buy extra batteries
- Make shopping lists and try and stick with them.
- Plan a family day for putting up the Christmas Tree.
- Write your letters to Santa well in advance (once it’s written you can’t change it).
- If you plan on going Christmas shopping make sure you arrive early to get parking.
- If anyone has a dog in their house who would eat mince pies. I would recommend that you keep all mince pies away from dogs.
- Check your TV guide and see what programs are on (if possible make one day a family movie day.
- Wrap up well when going outside
- Listen to your local radio station for live updates
- Check the RTÉ news well in advance.
- Make sure that you track Santa on Christmas Eve.